CRITERIA FOR 2019 FLIGHT.
. Children must be from the age of 6 to a maximum of 12 years old. Birthday Jan 2007 to May 8th 2013
. Mental age may be considered.
· Financially not have the opportunity to ever experience Walt Disney World.
. Participants “may be” physically or mentally challenged.
· Children must be able to function well in a group setting and follow rules.
. Children must be respectful of everyone. Swearing, bullying, racism, aggressive and or any violent behavior are not accepted and will not be tolerated.
· Must be a Canadian or American citizen.
· Must possess one of the following valid documentation for entry into the United States:
· Birth certificate issued in Canada or United States,
· Valid Canadian or American passport, OR
· Citizenship card,
· Certificate of Indian Status.
· Must NEVER have been to a Disney World theme park worldwide. Disney now keeps a record of each child who has attended either from Dreams Take Flight or any other foundation.