· Children must be from the age of 6 to a maximum of 12 years old at the time of Flight. Mental age may be considered.
· Must be a Canadian or American citizen.
· Must possess one of the following valid documentation for entry into the United States:
· Birth certificate issued in Canada or United States,
· Valid Canadian or American passport, OR
· Citizenship card,
· Certificate of Indian Status.
· Must NEVER have been to a Disney World theme park worldwide. Disney now keeps a record of each child who has attended either from Dreams Take Flight or any other foundation.
· Financially unable to provide a trip of this nature.
· Participants “may be” physically or mentally challenged.
· Children must be able to function well in a group setting and follow rules.
Children must be respectful of everyone. Swearing, bullying, racism, aggressive and violent behaviour are not accepted.
- We only accept application forms between October 1st and January 1st
- Forms will not be carried over from one year to the next. If a child is not selected, a new application must be submitted the following year.